WHEN EVERYTHING GOES WRONG, WHAT WILL I DO…………????????

When everything goes wrong, maybe in the first reaction, I will feel anxious and upset, and try not to be a part of the wrongness anymore. Then, learn from my own wrongness so maybe it will make me more and can create new things, and to not repeat these wrongness again. I as student and the creation of God should dare  responsible for what I do, the courage to bear the risk of my actions, and everything which’s goes wrong in my circles. If an error happens to me then I must dare to accept the wrongness and take responsibility for what I am doing it.
            For me, a wrongness is just a natural thing, because we are human and can make wrongness in the world everytime but by right a wrongness is the beginning of the success. We can study from everything which’s goes wrong. But the important reaction is I think I will fight as my life is valuable and not to waste it just like that. I also will collect my courage, talk to best friend, do some thing which I like and must not get discourage by outer surroundings. And always try to avoid these wrongnesses, how to avoid my wrongness, then I should be careful in anything and try to optimize the object, situation, and condition
            Not only that, I am going to search motivation be active have fun relax and give myself in prayers daily. I am sure I must be up and start running for good things in life. Because of that, I will always think and then act, and also don’t be super fast reactor because I may lose big time. Then, I will relax and close my eyes be aware of the situation and take an action. Do what I feel comfortable and not what I am stressed under. I will be open to my mind's reaction while hope I have reached a conclusion of getting out of my old habits and been in open and taking fresh ideas and not losing hope. Hope is the best friend keep it with me forever and I will be saluting myself for not losing my hope as one day I will surely success. And I won’t forget that I have to take care of my God in myself and help my family too. And consider a mistake that we ever do is a past that will not happen again and will never happen again. Error is normal and occurs in much person and depends what kind of mistakes done. Everyone's trying to not make mistakes any more mistakes are made we really feel sorry and guilty and harm what is around us.
            In the last of my thinking is food for think and dont ever give up. Just fight my life out for good purpose. Be kind and be wise to others, and also dont lose control so I will gain what I want if I try hard and hard and one day I will reach my goal.

Komentar

Postingan Populer